Saturday 1 November 2014

Day One

Hi everyone,
Let's try this again. I want to use this place to motivate me to write, share and explore. Since I last posted, a lot has changed. I am no longer a student (I have been working in my field for 1.5 yrs now), I have moved to a cleaner, brighter, happier space with my boyfriend, and I am trying to figure out how to fit-in in the adult world. This poses interesting challenges that I welcome for the most part. I hope posting my endeavours here will help. Let's see how this goes.

I remember one of my last posts was about finding something to put on my walls. I am still looking, but my brother helped me out a lot and got me a great, great poster. It sits in a nice frame on the wall above my dresser, and I get to wake up and see it every morning. This little corner in my bedroom makes me to happy!




I purchased the dresser from my boss, who collects furniture, and the frame goes so well with it! Considering my boyfriend and I live together, I think the Darth Vader poster keeps the room from getting too girly.

For now, the hunt continues for something for the living room, but it's all coming together just fine.

Ciao for now,
///A

No comments:

Post a Comment