Sunday 18 January 2015

A U D R E Y /// Last night's outfit

This is just a quick post to share what I wore last night with some girlfriends to Mechant Boeuf in Old Port. I didn't take a picture of the outfit together, but the pieces look better in this morning's soft light anyways.

I picked up this purse in Kingston, Ontario around 8 years ago in a boutique. Because she was a little quirky, but undoubtedly beautiful, I named her Audrey.
I was looking for a lipstick, which I still cant find, and found her in my closet. I decided it was a perfect addition to my outfit since I was wearing black on black on black, and this would add a soft punch of color, and a nice texture.




Faux leather pants from H&M, sweater from Joe Fresh, leather boots from Aldo

By the way, Mechant Boeuf has a $25 table d'hote during Igloofest, and it was very good ;)

That's all! Happy Sunday!

 Ciao,
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment