Saturday 31 January 2015

S M I L E /// Weekend links

Hi everyone,
This weekend, my boyfriend has planned a getaway for our anniversary to a surprise location (!!!), so before we head out, I just want to share a few things with you.

It is now the end of January, and I know it's been a tough month for a lot of people. Winter is never easy. So, here are some ways that I will help you smile (hopefully! maybe!). Here we go:

1. The happiest animals in the world!
2. Glam & Gore's sloth makeup tutorial! Because sloths are adorable
3. This ab workout. Some yoga enthusiasts say that a strong core helps maintain your immune system. Healthy you = Happy you
4. Ashley M Freeman's instagram account. She is a personal trainer - in Australia. Those are two key ingredients for beautiful and inspiring images. Not to mention her body is amazing. That helps too
5. This amazing sun-dried tomate and artichoke pasta recipe! I don't like to cook, but there is nothing more satisfying than making a meal that tastes amazing and wasn't too hard. Add chicken too if you like ;)

Hope everyone has a good weekend!

Ciao,
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment